Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fall Dance by Maya Espinoza



We had our first dance of the year on October 5th 2018. Everyone was really excited about it. At the dance there were a lot of people and the music was playing really loud. They had soda, candy, pizza, and fruit. Everyone was dressed really fancy. I thought the dance was really cool and I had a lot of fun. I even asked some of my classmates what they thought.

Here's what Alaiya Smith thought of the dance. “It was fun there were some technical difficulties with the music but it was still fun. The food was really good I liked the pizza and the candy.”

Here's what Isabella Bellucci White thought of the dance. “It was really fun. I loved hanging out with my friends. I enjoyed the free food. The music was awesome but it stopped working towards the end.”

Here's what Kaylani Potts thought of the dance. “I thought it was cool for my first dance. I didn't like how the music stopped it started skipping so they had to stop it. They wouldn't play some songs that people wanted and it could of been clean.

Here's what Andrew Hong thought of the dance. It was really interesting. I didn't really dance at all. I liked the food. I was mostly just hanging out with my friends instead of dancing. And I really liked the songs.”

Here's what Joaquin Tang thought of the dance. “I liked it the music was a little loud that's why I didn't stay inside. I was hanging out with my friends. I really liked the fruit and the soda.”



4 comments:

  1. Great blog post about the first dance of the year. What type of music did they play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that your blog stayed on topic the whole time.I loved how there was a little short video. I liked the blog topic because you were the only one who made a blog about the dance and that was a big event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my comments on the dance are that it was so fun the music could have been a little better. But the candy pizza and fruit was good but the end of the dance was NOT the best part of the dance. The music stopped working then someone did stand up comedy and i am really surprised that he had enough courage to do it but he jokes were not that good.

    ReplyDelete