Sunday, August 16, 2015

Back to School 2015




We've been busily back to school for a week. So, how were the first days of Leading Edge in sixth grade? Here's the scoop from some of our new sixth graders:
  • "My first day of school was exciting, adventurous and really really nerve racking! I can't wait for the rest of the year so I can create new friendships and meet personal goals," said Paul.
  • "It was cool to explore where your classrooms are. It makes you feel like you are more responsible😊," from Mayee.
  • Zander commented, "My first week of school was outstanding, I had a ton of fun in all of the classes. I hope every week will be just as fun as this one."
  • "Hi! My First week was Fabulous!! I made a lot of friends I love all the classes and lunch is cool too!! I actually love switching classes.:)" from AJ.
  • Eshan simply said, "My first week was great."
  • "The first day of school was great and awesome. I got to see friends that I knew, but that I haven't seen for a while, and I got to see new friends," agreed Sanjeev.
  • According to Li, "The first week was a blur. I think that the first week was fun and different."
  • "The first week of school was good. I really like that there are clubs to join also," Ethan L. chimed in.
  • "I liked operating the Lego robot on Friday," added Gurkirat.
  • Krystal gushed, "I loved the first week of school!!! I met lots of new friends and learned many new things in school.😁"
  • "One of my favorite parts of this week was when I went to a friend's house to work on homework together. I also liked when we got our P.E. lockers," said Luke.
  • Grace declared it, "The best first week of school."
  • "My favorite memory of the week was when we had the "talk-off" in Mrs. Meindl's class," Connor expressed.
  • "My first week of school was great," Mika said but then admitted, "but sometimes it was a little bit confusing about which class I was supposed to go to."
  • Simran volunteered, "The first week of school was so much fun and amazing! I hope every week will be this fun!"
  • Braden summed it up this way, "I thought the first week of school was great! I love my teachers, and my schedule is great."

No comments:

Post a Comment