Friday, October 21, 2016

"Apples 4 Ways" by Jaden Rona







Expressions is the best class to express creativity and different forms of art. Currently in Expressions we are working on a project called Apples 4 ways. This type of art consists of four separate sheets of paper, each having different techniques of art. This project uses paper, collage, charcoal, watercolor, colored pencils, e.t.c.

I used charcoal for one project, then cut paper on my second, colored pencil on another, and for the last one I did zentangle.

My favorite one to do is the zentangle and also the one where we cut paper to make the apples into the shape they are supposed to be.
You can be as creative as you want with them. I also like the idea of a collage apple because of the shading. You can use other pictures to create dark and light aspects of an apple. Where you put the pictures can make your project look almost 3D.

There were tons of students who used different types of methods. We were able to decorate our drawings the way we want and take our creativity to another level. Can’t wait until they're finished.







22 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun doing this project in Expressions, and this article definitely represented that! I really like how you showed the different styles of apples that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project was a lot of fun. I liked doing the Fabric collage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on using details. You told all the ways to make the apple and used it in great detail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog post, doing these different designs in expressions is going to be really fun and I'm looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved doing this project as well! I like how you told the different type of styles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved doing this project as well! I like how you told the different type of styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was all very creative art work! My favorite was the cut paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed this project too! My favorite part was coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed this project and using my creativity. I did cut paper, oil pastels, water color, and colored pencils. My favorite one was the cut paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked how you talked about each method that you could do for it. I personally did charcoal, marker, color pencil,and cut paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite part of this project was shading because it makes the apple look more 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked how you mentioned about how you can do different types of perspectives with the arts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also enjoyed the project.My favorite was the water color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this blog was amazing you it had a great blog, and i love the pictures. i loved apples since 5th grade, they where my thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked that project too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like this project,plus its about apples

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this project,plus its about apples

    ReplyDelete
  18. These apple things were cool and i enjoyed making them to.
    By:Dakota Hall

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a really fun idea because you get to make your own apple and get to choose your colors and designs to go inside.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked that you talked about all the method. I only did charcoal and collage.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very impressive blog Jaden. It was very informative..

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had a great time making this project! The tissue paper one was my favorite of the ones that I made.

    ReplyDelete