Sunday, August 27, 2017

Reflections on the first weeks of school






The first week of school has been amazing! I am going to tell you a few things about it. I love how in P.E. Mr.Shane let us have a few days to practice our locks. Another thing I am enjoying is the free seating in class, I get to choose where I will work the best. The last thing is I love how the teachers give you more time on your assignments if you need more time. ~Sky

My first week of 6th grade was awesome, I really enjoyed math, expression, core, tech, and P.E. I actually enjoyed everything, but my favorite was Expressions. That is what I thought of my first week of 6th grade ~Yathin

One risk i took was moving from Heron to Natomas Charter. That was a big risk for me because i was switching to a new school. I was leaving behind my friends, my teacher and the school i had been in since 2015. I was quite worried at first, because i already started school, and i was leaving everything i had there. The next day, i was reluctant to go, but i decided to take it anyway. My mom said that just in case if i disliked Charter, she would sign the paperwork for me to go back to Heron. However, when i started going to Charter, I found it to be nice. The teachers are nice, the kids are nice and i see some familiar faces, they had comfy seats and i liked it. ~Kenneth

I have had a great first week of school. I love the way the way teachers like to have fun and I like the way they also teach. ~Jenna

​I like the freedom at lunch time
I like Meindl Happy Music
I like the art projects​ ` Audrey


The first week of school was great! I have the best schedule; all my teachers are nice and I get to end my day with Expressions and Mrs Meindl, my favorite teacher. ~Diego


I like all my classes, the first week of school was fun. i like how we have small breaks and a long lunch and we can listen to music in class and we get to do fun things. ~Dominic

No comments:

Post a Comment