Thursday, November 16, 2017

Expressions by L.J.

Expressions is one of my favorite classes here at LE. It’s a really fun class. You can play chess, color, arts and crafts, and more. The fun never ends. I am not saying that I don’t like the other classes, I just like this one a lot. It’s even more fun since I am in period 7 and this is how I end my day. In Expressions we did a couple of projects. We have done cave art, shading, chess (Doesn’t really count), apples four ways,etc… This class made me learn chess, now I am pretty good at it.It also made me learn how to shade better. We did a project that was on display in the MPR Gallery. The project is for Day Of The Dead. You would take a paper plate and paint a nice design that will take up the whole plate. Then you cut parts of the plate and then use yarn to weave over the plate. We just finished our production of “Mummy’s Tomb” and we all had a blast! I like Expressions, it’s fun, cool, and nice- and I can’t wait to see what we do next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment