Thursday, November 30, 2017

Picture Day by Laiba and Myah


See the source imagePicture day is super important! You need to make sure that you dress nice and you look your best! I made sure to get up early to curl my hair, and put on my dress! I like wearing dresses to different events that is why I have a lot of different dresses! Picture day very important to my parents so that is why like to dress up! Don't overthink it just dress your best and try your best.! For picture day you can wear anything you want, a shirt, shorts, dress and much more! When it is time to take your pictures the office calls you. Then we head off to the multipurpose room and take our pictures! Before you take your pictures make sure you fix your hair! If You don’t like your picture you are always able to retake it!

No comments:

Post a Comment