Tuesday, March 6, 2018

History Day by Gage and Dan


On Saturday March 3, 2018, Gage and I competed in History Day at Inderkum High School. Our History Day project was about the Wright brothers and how constructive conflict fueled the invention of the world’s first airplane. We competed in the exhibit category, in the 6-8 grade division.

We were interviewed by 3 judges. No parents were allowed in the interview. They ask us about our project. They asked us for example, “How did you guys come up with this project?” They also asked us how our project went with the History Day theme conflict and compromise. The interview lasted 25 minutes.

Dan: This was a cool experience because this was our first year of doing History Day. I want to do History Day next year and the year after because I know how to do it now. It was kind of scary because it was our first time doing it but it was still fun to learn about something new with a friend.

Gage: The questions we were asked were really good because they made me think more deeply about our topic. The judges were nice and easy to talk to. I would want to do this next year. I am mad at myself for not finishing the model.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment