Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Earning a Bachelor or Masters Degree by Romanpreet



Some of you might not know what a masters degree is. It is when you read a certain amount of books and earn a degree in our class. Without realizing it I had earned mine. I kept telling myself I will tell my teacher today but I kept forgetting until she asked me and now I have told her. I have skipped my bachelors and went on to my masters. I am very proud of that. A bachelors is reading 10 books and masters is reading 25 books.

I still want to keep track of how many books I read so I am going to take my padlet to 7th grade. I still have not finished adding all the books I have read on to my padlet but as soon as I find time I am. I want to go above and beyond but I guess it’s too late to do that now. It is the end of the year! WHOO-HOO!Image result for books

No comments:

Post a Comment