Friday, November 9, 2018

Stranger Things Rally by Evan



This month we had our first rally. Since it was Halloween, the theme of the rally was “Stranger Things.” We were dressed up and ready. The rally was LOUD with Taiko drumming and the chant of the crowd. They had the letters for Will. They also had Demogorgons and recreated characters from Stranger Things. All of Leading Edge was there at the rally.

One person was chosen to represent there homeroom in each class. If you were chosen, You participated in the Eggo-waffle eating contest. I believe this was was inspired by Eleven in Stranger Things because she loved Eggo waffles. After that, all the people in the gymnasium were asked to line up with their homeroom teacher. From there, you played telephone with your class until you could get the answer right. Once you got it right, you were dismissed.

18 comments:

  1. I also liked the stranger things rally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post about the rally. What was the best part about the rally, in your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion, my favorite part of the rally was the taiko drums.

      -Evan

      Delete
  3. I really liked your blog because this is one of my favorite events of the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog post about the rally was detailed and great. Were you one of the students who helped? If so, then what did you help at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I wasn't. But if I did I would want to help with the lights that go around the letters.

      -Evan

      Delete
  5. Good job Evan, I liked the taiko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the stranger things rally was a good topic for the blog report. when you walked in, and there was the "haunted hallway" that wasn't scary at all. But the Eggo waffles contest was bad because Leo slammed his face into the table. Also, we ended up with buzz cheese.

      by: TONY

      Delete
  6. This was my first rally ever, and it as the best one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a great job describing the rally. I also thought that you had some very cool photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did an amazing job of describing the rally, and I thought the rally was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this blog because it really describes the rally on stranger things. Another reason why i liked this blog is because of the Taiko drum. I liked the Taiko drums because it showed how much work they had put into the project for the Rally. What was your favorite part of the rally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as you, my favorite part of the rally was the taiko drums.

      -Evan

      Delete
  10. Good job,I like how you chose to make the letters larger when writing loud to show expression.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the stranger things rally because it was our first rally.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my favorite part of the rally was the Taiko part i liked how the LED light corresponded with the noise the drums it made the performance a lot better

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really liked how you described the rally in such detail. I really enjoyed the rally and I'm super happy that someone did a blog about it.

    ReplyDelete