Monday, April 15, 2019

Greek Olympics 2019 by Tim

During the week there were some interesting things that happened let me tell you about them. On Monday we started to see who would like to do what even in the Olympic games. (A event where there was Discus, Relay,50m, and wrestling, etc…) On Tuesday we Started to see what are chant was gonna be and we got to make the chant even though like 3 people did it that I heard. On Wednesday was the Olympic games it was at the end of the day, our class the Athens didn’t do very well (except for our banner) if I'm being honest but our class tried. We came in second place in many events.

 In the end, I think the Olympians did the best out of the 3 classes. When it was over we all got to have root beer floats but there was also orange soda in some of them too. My favorite part was the discus event and the Greek Wrestling. In the end it was a fun experience and I think everyone had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment