Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Book Recommendation from James

I recommend “The last kids on earth, the Zombie parade¨ The reason I recommend this book to you is because there are a lot of twists and turns. When I read this book I loved it. It was full of lots of plot twists and I think you would find amusing. It is a very intriguing book and you would be very intrigued. In the book, the zombies are disappearing. This might seem like a good thing, since zombies eat your brain, but whatever is taking the zombies, is really strong.

I boght this book at a book fair during my time at star acadamy. When I bought this book and read it for the first time I loved it; so I read it acouple more times and then picked it as the book for my blog. I think you will realy like this book there is a book some videos on youtoob and an animated seiries on netflix about the book. If you like the tv shoow or the book email me about you thoughts of the book. Give it a raing if 1-5. I hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment