Friday, September 27, 2019

Twin Day/Spirit Week by Tania K





What is Twin Day?

Twin day is celebrated during spirit week. The reason it’s celebrated is because so kids get excited about the school year and enjoy it. On twin day two or more people dress up alike.
Why did I choose this topic?

I chose this topic because I thought it was exciting and my friend and I also dressed up for twin day. First, we face timed each other and thought about what we should wear, it was a long and fun process. It was a long process because some clothing and accessories that she had, I didn’t have them and I had some clothing and accessories that she didn't have. At the end, we decided that we both would wear camo prints. She had a camo romper and I had camo pants. We both wore white shirts and vans shoes to complete our looks. We didn't have the exact items but we managed to match each other with the same pattern and style. Also, to put together our look, we both wore a watch, rings, earrings, and put our hair in a high ponytail.



How it impacted the school?



Twin day impacted the school since it reflected the school’s culture, made people collaborate with each other, and encouraged the students to get creative. Some people, like my friends, who you can see in the picture on the top left went above and beyond with their outfits. Everyone was excited at school to come up with something different, and it helped the school to get more social as more people started to interact with each other.

11 comments:

  1. Cool blog, your writing is very neatly organized and makes sense. Good job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the outfit that you mached with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you got into detail with your blog. I also liked the pictures it showed what the spirit week looked like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the blog >:D
    Very nice job on the blog. (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice writing and you are very expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked how you organized your blog post and all the information you gave about twin day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool, Twin day seems very fun having people with the same clothes and stuff.
    Tyler and Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like spirit week. You did a really good job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This week to me was a cool/fun week because we got to do clay and make cuneiform symbols. Its was so epic and cool. Spirit week was fun to see people participate in spirit week and seeing friends wear the same thing on twin/squad day.by Ramsey and Ayden

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like how you wrote your blog in neatly organized paragraphs. BY John B, Doug

    ReplyDelete