Friday, October 4, 2019

First Dance by Hailey

The first dance was made by the leadership group. They put together a fall theme, the first dance of 2019. There was a whole section of food and drinks. They also put together a bunch of posters and designs to put up. For example, they made some posters that the leaves were made of hand cut-outs.

At the dance six grade and Mrs. Navello’s class made a scarecrow. Mrs. Bibayoff made a Peppa Pig scarecrow, Mr. O’Brien made a minion scarecrow, Ms. Meindl made a VSCO girl scarecrow, and Mrs. Novello’s class made a scarecrow out of shoes. At the dance, you could hang out inside of the dance or you could go outside in an area. A lot of people were dancing with their friends and hanging out with their friends. I would say that my first dance was a good experience.

   

21 comments:

  1. I want to the dance it was pretty awesome I liked it a lot especially with the free food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dance was really fun, it was a fun day on that day, i like the post and those are some good pictures. this is a savvy post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post was amazing! It gave me a visualization of the dance. I love the pictures! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dance was amazing, I also like some of the pictures. This was an a amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog post was really good. Great picture choice. I had so much fun at the dance and those pictures really helped me remember. Great job with the paragraphs. You wrote so much and that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a wonderful blog post Hailey! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Hailey your post was Great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Hailey I liked on how you took lots of epic pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great thing to post about because the dance was very fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did an amazing job on your blog post. I like how you were very expressive about the dance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blog post. Two of my favorite scarecrows was the VSCO girl scarecrow and the Peppa Pig scarecrow.
    And I oop sksksk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like all of the tiny details you put in there. And I really like a of the nice pictures you took!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was an amazing post it was very savvy and I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was an amazing blog post! The picture that you put in your blog with all of our friend group was awesome! I really enjoyed the dance. From your friend,

    Kaitlyn May

    ReplyDelete
  15. Peppa, what are you doing at my dance?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like how you ordered the events in how it happend and I agree that the first dance was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog post! You expressed it very well and it was very detailed and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing blog Hailey! You are right the dance was an amazing expereince!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Janiyah
      Janiyahs2026@natomascharter.org

      Delete
  19. I really like ur blog post hailey. I also like how you added a lot of pictures and details.

    ReplyDelete