Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween by Mya and McKayla



For the costumes, all of the people that we talk to for what they were going to be for Halloween and a lot of people were characters from the purge. Most of the boys are going to be characters from scary movies. Most of the girls are going to be clowns and people from the purge. Some people are not going to be anything. 


I think the purge is popular because a lot of people don't really want to buy a costume and the purge you can just by the mask, so you don't have to waste that much money one a costume that you’re only going to wear for a day. And the Purge is a popular movie. And I think why cat costume because of it a classic costume, all so horror costume because horror movies are really popular.

22 comments:

  1. I like how you used very descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put lots of pictures. It gave a good visualization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture you had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very fun blog. Halloween was very fun and how people dressed up at school

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog was very interesting,sadly I didn't dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonathan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)November 1, 2019 at 9:27 AM

    I like he chose of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is a "Purge?" But other than that, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boo dd I scare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if someone was Raja.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this blog! It is so funny and fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halloween was so fun! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because it is scary and everybody dreads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really liked this blog because it is about hollown and i was some one from the purge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice writing and you had essential stuff about halloween too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great blog post. I really liked how you added essential pictures and details to describe what our Leading Edge Halloween was like.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is David.
    I like your opinion.
    I also like the way people migrated around the school.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked the way you described the essential way of talking about Halloween. This was a great topic to talk about since lots of people go trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i bet some people were in Dread because of the Costumes.
    -Edgar

    yeet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some people probally dread becuase some of the costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some people must have dreaded on Halloween with all the people that were being the purge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job on your blog, those customs were very dread.- tyler

    ReplyDelete