Friday, November 22, 2019

Movie Monday? by Diego




There was a movie night that was supposed to happen on Monday, November 4th. Unfortunately, it was canceled due to a lack of people showing up. I think part of the problem was the soccer and basketball games that were happening at the same time, and there also may have been a lack of communication with the students and parents. My parents never got an email about the movie night, so they did not know where or when the movie was being held. Also, the email that I did get did not say that there would be a three dollars charge for the snacks.

The movie that we were supposed to watch was Coroline. The options were Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse, Coraline, Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life, and A Wrinkle In Time. I think the only reason Coraline won was that only a couple of people voted. I voted twice; once for Spiderman, and once for A Wrinkle In Time.

Brownies, cookies, soda, and popcorn were some of the foods that they were selling at the event. They ended up refunding my money and giving most of the food away. They said that they would try again after Thanksgiving break. Hopefully, the communication for the next movie night will be better, and more people can attend. I attended the previous movie night, and it was a lot of fun, so I would like to see the one for Leading Edge succeed.

19 comments:

  1. I love how you implemented the photos of well known movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog post. you did really good on the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the blog post. I've watched the movie Coraline a ton of times and I'm not scared. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a bewildering blog post that showed what occurred in our school. It was gave great details and I liked how you added your opinion to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the photos. You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a shame that we couldn't do the movie night because it would have been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the pictures you put. It really discribes the topic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! I really like the pictures and how you incorporated lots of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog post was really good.I liked the pictures and the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sucks that the movie Monday got cancelled? I wish I was their.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is sad that the movie was cancelled:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the pictures but its sad we couldn't enjoy movie night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the detail you added. For example you said how much snacks were and what the snacks were. You said the detail of the movie like you could and things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. its sad there was no movie night.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HELLO CORALINE
    -EVIL LADY WITH UGLY FACE AND BUTTON EYES

    ReplyDelete