Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mummy’s Tomb By: Lauren Chang

It was just a regular museum visit when. . . the lights flicker and the next second, the museum is alive!  At Leading Edge, there was an amazing show/play directed by the hard-working, Mrs. Meindl. This play/show was on November 14, 2014.

The cast at the top are the cast for the Weighing of the Souls!

I was a museum staff member. I think it was very fun. I would really want to see it again if I could! It was an awesome experience. The students were the cast and they put a lot of time practicing their lines. It all payed off because the show sure did chill a lot of people’s bones!

5 comments:

  1. Mummy's Tomb was so fun and cool. I hope we could do something like that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mummies tomb was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummy's Tomb was so much fun! I am definitely going through next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed mummy's tomb too it was amazing!! I am definitely going to go next year! It was fun performing as the Nile Isis I wish I got to see the whole thing in action though. It was amazing and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was really fun and funny to practice and perform this Mummy's Tomb

    ReplyDelete