Friday, November 14, 2014

Mummy’s Tomb Extravaganza! By: Shane Hussein

    What is happening this week at Leading Edge Academy? Mummy's Tomb! Mummy's tomb is a interactive play/show featuring a highly decorated set and a huge cast. It took place on November 14, 2014. Everyone who I knew who was in the cast had a blast. I played Osiris, who is an ancient Egyptian God, in the treasure room.

My opinion on this show was that I thought it was great and I can’t wait to do another play at Leading Edge. Overall, I think everyone who participated in Mummy’s Tomb had a great time.

ANIMOTO PICTURE SLIDESHOW OF THE EVENT:

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the Mummy's Tomb performence was great. Everyone really enjoyed it. Going to all of the different rooms really had some suspense. There was the mummification scene where a body was being muffied. Everyone started getting excited. Alex did a great job. Then there was the room of weighing hearts. Amol, Mark, and Jacynda did great. Finally, thee treasure room was there. There was so much dancing. I was a do do tour guide in the performance. I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete