Monday, June 8, 2015

Sixth Grade End of the Year Trip - Scandia By:Becky



scandiafuncenter1.jpg

ls.jpg
The Screamer lit up at night
As the year is coming to an end, many are looking forward to their end of the year trips, including myself. Sixth grade is going to Scandia, seventh is going to Sunsplash, and eighth is going to Six Flags. All the trips will be happening on June 11, the last day of school!

I can not wait to visit the exciting place and have a lot of fun with friends before the school year is officially over. I have been to Scandia myself a few times but this time should be extra fun with all of the sixth grade. If you do not know, Scandia, is a mini golf park with a lot of other fun parts such as an arcade, go-karts, batting cages, and some other rides. Some specific things I am looking forward to is the Screamer, a big ride that is like a ferris wheel with only two spots, on the top and bottom. It also spins much faster than a ferris wheel and goes upside down. The other part I am really excited for is the go-karts because I really like racing and I know I will have a lot of fun going against all my friends. What things are you looking forward to on our Scandia trip? I also asked some Leading Edge alumni who went on the trip and they said it was a lot of fun! My older brother, who also went, said, “It’s a great last experience of sixth grade”. In all, I can not wait to finish the year and go have fun at Scandia with all of the sixth grade. I know it will be a blast and I'll see you all there.



TIPS FROM MRS. BIBAYOFF:
  • You'll get a wristband which works for the rides (including The Screamer, Go Karts, and Mini-Golf).
  • Strange but true: If you scream on the Screamer, they will make you get off the ride and stay off of it for awhile. . .
  • If you go on the Bumper Boats, prepare for the possibility of being soaked!
  • If you love the arcade, bring money for more tokens.
  • Bring a sack lunch or money for the snack bar for lunch.




https://www.google.com/search?q=scandia+sacramento&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS596US597&biw=1366&bih=651&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=7qVxVf69JISEyQTa3oDYBg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg#imgrc=uEm0KO1Koh5CNM%253A%3BDgAiZPQiSN2RmM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fs3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com%252Fbphoto%252FduKKzZtrzcU2Llnu5BhnQw%252Fls.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.yelp.com%252Fbiz%252Fscandia-family-fun-center-sacramento-2%3B250%3B250

No comments:

Post a Comment