Friday, December 11, 2015

Book Review on School for Good and Evil By Santiago

Whatever you say this isn’t a girl book! This book is a great book, written by Soman Ghanaimi. A great book filled with Fantasy, and twist and turns. Join Agatha and Sophie on an adventure, both these girls live in a town known as Gavaldon, which is surrounded completely by woods. Every 4 years, the “school master” comes to take 2 children, one good, one evil. The children that are taken go to the fabled school for good and evil, where ordinary children learn how to become monsters or great heroes. Sophie and Agatha both qualify for one of these two roles. If you want to learn more, then embark on the adventure of a lifetime.


I thought this was a great book, I would rate it a 4 and a half stars out of 5. I really like how the author took examples of real fairy tales and used them to relate to the book, it really helped me understand the book. I would definitely recommend this book to others, especially if you like fantasy. It’s filled with one twist in particular that may make you not like the author at first but I thought that was great so if you like twists then read this book. If you’re looking for series then you’re in luck! This is a series with 3 books. Overall, I think this is a great book.
 

2 comments:

  1. Great! I love that book and I thought you did an amazing job summarizing it, Santiago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew about this book until now! I think it is a great overview of the book and I can wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete