Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Amulet Books by Saganpreet



For this blog post, I will be talking about a Fantasy book called ‘’Amulet.’’ I have read the whole series and it is great. I personally like fantasy and graphic novel books, so I recommend this book to everyone if you like those kind of books. It is a very adventurous book, and personally I like adventure books. This is my favorite novel that I have ever read.

This book is about 2 kids- they are brother and sister and they just got out of a huge tragedy, because their dad dies. Emily discovers something that was hidden away a long time ago by her grandfather, and he was waiting for Emily to find “it” because he knew that she would definitely come. A mechanical rabbit brings Emily to her very sick grandfather. Her grandfather's last wish was that she completes a specific mission. I am not going to give it away so I suggest you GO and read the book.

Have Fun, I know you'll be hooked on this series too!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment