Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Chinatown by Nicholas


We have had another amazing field lesson to San Francisco visiting one of its many attractions! This time we went to Chinatown last Monday. The field lesson was a fun shopping trip where we got to try out their foods and souvenirs. It felt like we were visiting another country. It was also a very lucky time to go because the light rain made the streets less crowded so we did not need to worry about the crowd. This was a unique field lesson and I had a fun time there and I am glad I went.

During the trip we explored Chinatown on a scavenger hunt. The scavenger hunt was fun for me because we got to look for unique things you’d usually only see in China, like the Fortune Cookie Factory and a fresh fruit stand. This field lesson was amazing, but what I liked most was the Fortune Cookie Factory. The reason why is because I have never had different flavored fortune cookies and I was able to see how it was made. I love talking about the field lesson because it was a fun trip and I wish I could go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment