Saturday, February 3, 2018

Spirit Week By Ammaar A.


Spirit week was amazing and really fun. All of the days I participated and actually dressed up and did the days. For example, it was celebrity day on Friday and I dressed up as Drake. He is a rapper and all around he is good in my opinion. The best day in spirit week was the meme day in my opinion and sports day. On sports day I had a Golden State Warriors shirt on and on meme day which was on Thursday, I was wearing a paper on my shirt and it has Burnt Garbonzo Beans on the paper because that is actually a meme. The whole Leading Edge made decorative doors for spirit week and the doors included Kindness. It’s because the theme for the spirit week was Kindness.  I took some pictures of Mrs. Bibayoff’s room and Mrs. Leporiere’s room.

That was pretty much my experience and what we did over the week in spirit week. I hope we have another spirit week. It’ll be amazing. CAN’T WAIT!


No comments:

Post a Comment