Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Rally by Richin

The rally on February 2nd was amazing we did a lot of fun stuff. Taiko did an amazing performance. Both of us really liked Taiko’s main beat. The awards were given out, some of the awards were Kindness, Positivity, Best Survivor, and the most Enthusiasm. It was a great moment for us all to see Kenneth with the most energetic award. Ryan won The Best Survivor award. Juliana won The Lean on Me award. Drama Club had a stunning performance of “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and The Beast. And at the end Ms. Neary made a unexpected proposal to Ms. Neary. We both can’t wait to see what’s in for the next rally.

5 comments:

  1. I liked how you talked about all the activities that was at the rally. I also liked how you named the people who won the awards and your writing was good. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you included most of the events with nice detail, and how you felt about taiko and the proposal made to Ms. Neary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you added lots of details. It was a very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog! I liked how you saved the proposal till the end and included who won which award. I als liked all of the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog. I liked how you added a lot of detail and added who one each awards. I also like how you added the proposal for the end.

    ReplyDelete