Friday, December 6, 2019

Expressions by Sanika



I really like my Expressions classes and the art projects we do. One of my favorites was the “Apples 4 Ways”. We used different art materials to finish each apple drawing. I loved using the hot tray that melted wax on the paper. The Modigliani self-portrait was also one of my favorites. I liked how we tilted the head on the long necks. I have 7th period Expressions and I like doing art at the end of the day. I love art because it gives me a chance to relax and to be creative. We are studying India right now and we did a silhouette project of Indian animals. I put in an elephant, a kangaroo, and a bear. We also are doing weaving projects.

1 comment:

  1. sambriddi and oliviaDecember 13, 2019 at 9:09 AM

    We also really like expressions. It is our favorite class of the day.

    ReplyDelete