Friday, May 8, 2015

Open House by Charlie


Thursday night’s open house was jam-packed with colorful art, fantastic projects,and beautiful classrooms. For 6th grade many things were on display such as the Greek and Roman myth books, the D.O.T. resolutions, Ulysses maps, and so much more. I’d also like to congratulate all the amazing students who managed to impress and intrigue their parents and peers, Great job everybody! Finally I would like to thank all the teachers and staff for making an impressive atmosphere and it all worth while.

3 comments:

  1. Open House in my opinion was a great Success! The Makey-Makey was really fin for people and all our great accomplishments and projects. I really enjoyed Open House. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open House was a great time for my family and I. I liked how it showed a lot of projects throughout the year. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, Open House really is a good way to showcase everyone's work, and show others an example of how a school year at Leading Edge might be like. Good job on the blog! It talks about some of the many projects that were out, and touched a bit on the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete