Monday, February 25, 2019

February Spirit Week by Anderson & Braeden

Hello, people of Leading Edge today me and my friend Aerospace are going to talk about this past week. This past week was are 2nd spirit week of the year. On Monday was Comfy cozy day where you could wear comfy clothes and bring your favorite stuffed animal to school. I saw a lot of people wearing comfy clothes holding a stuffed animal or two.
This day was very fun but it was not the only day. On Tuesday it was twin/squad day where you and your friend could dress in some clothes I saw a few people doing this on that day.
   The second half of the week was super fun too. On Wednesday was wacky Wednesday here you could wear anything wacky I saw a few people doing this.
On Thursday or Valentine's day, you could wear red or pink.
Spirit weeks are always fun because many people like to show spirit. I think more people showed spirit on the first spirit week these past weeks but that is my opinion. I hope you had a good week I sure did and I hope you like our blog.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog and I like all the pictures you put in it.

    ReplyDelete