Thursday, December 12, 2019

World Problem Research Project by Zain and Tavio



Our world project research is a world wide project that 4th to 6th graders make . So kids in Science/tech decided on a topic, did research, and created a couple slides about a worldwide problem . If you get third place you get $1,000. And second place gets $5,000 and first place gets $10,000 and a trip to Washington D.C . And did I mention that the money prize is not split into the people in the group, it is each?

My world project research was about world hunger . I learned a lot about it and it was extremely sad . I learned that every one out of seven people are hungry . And that a person is pronounced dead of hunger every second. I hope I can help find a solution to end world hunger. I also hope that soon no child will ever be pronounced dead of hunger and will never go to bed hungry.




5 comments: