Thursday, October 5, 2017

Art Project by Danny B.

In this blog post I am going to be talking about the recent project of the apples 4 ways this project was already due but I decided to talk about it in this blog post. The apples 4 ways was when you had to draw an apple and then color/making it different than others. For example one of the apples had to be a collage as in putting materials like fabric or newspaper to make a simple object. There were three more that you could make one of them were a colored pencil or oil pastel, Mrs. Meindl said that marker would ruin it so that was not one of them. The second apple could be shaded with only black and white and charcoal which Mrs. Meindl provided, you would shade the apple, and then use charcoal to make the apple more darker. The last apple you had to do was water colors this was the easiest for me because water colors take a lot of room so it would get done faster.

In this project there had to be a background in every of your apple drawings except for the shaded one (black and white) Mrs. Meindl told that the background could not be childish as in no clouds or sun especially with faces.this project was worth a lot of your grade and if you finished it then you can’t get a very bad grade. This is the apples 4 ways project and a recap on this is that there is needed color pencil/oil pastel for one apple, fabric, tissue, and colored paper for a second apple and water colors and shading for the last apple that was all of this project for Mrs. Meindl.

3 comments:

  1. I love apples and I love the creativity you guys did with the apples. Did you know that More than 2,500 varieties of apples are grown in the United States, but only the crabapple is native to North America.My baby sister loves apples and she also loves to draw apples. One question is can you do art on a real apples and not make it decay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to eat apples but i mostly like my cut. I love how everyone went for a different background and how all the apples look different some or big and small some times there are 2 or just one. I also like how people didn't just color the apple red or green or yellow some even put a pattern in the apple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apples are one of my favorite fruits. I like how people were creative with the background they had chosen. And it was so creative making the apples lean left or right. And I really love how people were creative with their colors and tried different colors on the apples rather than red only.

    ReplyDelete