Friday, October 20, 2017

First Dance of the School Year by Ava


On 10/6 we set sail to our first dance of the school year! Mrs.Meindl’s leadership team worked very hard for making this dance special. The school dance themed was cruise themed which was pretty cool cause we were setting sail to our first dance. Everyone was enjoying the food, music, and hanging out with their friends.This year we decided to have open up the outside of the MPR for more people to hangout if they just want to enjoy spending time with their friends. This is a night that the 6th graders will never forget. Especially since it was their first middle school dance.

      

6 comments:

  1. The dance was really fun I hope there will be more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava you did a great blog about the school dance and I hope you can do more cool blogs like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your blog because it had a lot of detail and how you mentioned the people who designed the dance and who set it up. Also your pictures were very cool and it looked like everyone was having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get to go to the dance but it seems like it was a very fun dance. I really like the way Ava described the theme and the pictures were really nice. I really wish I wasn't sick that day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww looked like fun! You look really pretty Ava in that photo! I didn't go because I didn't really want too... But I'll go next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to our wonderful leader ship group we had a great dance! Thanks Ava for being part of our amazing dance !:)

    ReplyDelete