Friday, October 6, 2017

LE Basketball Team by Aziel

The LE basketball teams are going to be good. I see the many of the varsity team playing everyday at lunch.They look pretty good out there already. They talk to each other, know hot shoot, have defense, know how to dribble, and they know how to be teammates.They can be good, I have seen them play now they need to do in the basketball season.They know how to play pretty good with each other. I have some friends on the team. Their names are Xavier Bowen and Isaac Tong. They are pretty good at basketball. Xavier is in 6th grade and Isaac is in 8th grade. The basketball season starts this month.Their first game is in the middle of this month, on the Tuesday after October break. Xavier feels like this team is doing well so far. He said, “We have a good team and a lot of good players.”

When I asked some of the players about the season, they said they need to be smart always. The varsity basketball team has one sixth grader, a couple of seventh graders, and then the eighth graders. They are aggressive. They can take some wild shots sometimes, but they are practicing to get better. The varsity basketball team I believe will do well this year. The basketball team is I think will have a lot a have of ups and downs. The team will do good though. I predict they will have a great season.

GO KNIGHTS!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good blog post! I never knew that Xavier Bowen was in the varsity team! In your blog post, it says, "When I asked some of the players about the season, they said they need to be smart always." I agree with this statement because I used to be in a basketball team (I lost all of my games), and we didn't use smarts on the field. In result, we lost all of our games. What else do you think the Knights should do to win all of their games?

    From:
    Nathan T.

    ReplyDelete