Thursday, March 2, 2017

Marin Headlands Reflection by Lexi



This year my sixth grade class went on a field trip for about a week. We made our way to San Francisco and stayed at an organization named Marin Headlands. As we all got a chance to discover new divers animals, plants, and more we all had a chance to get to know each other better. The girls got to stay in one cabin while the boys stayed in another. Everyday we had breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Most people liked the Tacos and chips the best. A few times there we got to go to the beach, most people got wet and got to go in the water. I was one of them that fell halfway in.

I think this trip was a really fun way to get to know each other more and hang out with your friends more. It was really awesome that we had a chance to explore that outdoors, for example like when we went to the lighthouse, and when we went hiking. I had a really fun time going to this trip and I think all my friends did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment