Monday, March 6, 2017

The book, The Hunt by Adam R.






I have been reading a book called “The Hunt” and I’ve been really enjoying it. I highly recommend reading it. “Imagine The Hunger Games, with Vampires” is a quote from the back page of the book that is really spot on in describing it. Like it said, it is about vampires that are in their own world. But humans are hunted, and the main character has to blend in, to not be eaten alive. It is a great twist in a normal plot of books and I really love it.


In terms of content in the book, there’s a lot of it. There are around 300 pages and I’ve read around 100 or so, and it jumps right into the story as soon as you start reading. It is in first person which I love and includes dialogue and great plot. It is my favorite book so far that I’ve read, and once again, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment